Friday, March 11, 2011

"Let's Snort Some Vitamin C!"

Bonjour ma peeps!

Ok, so I don't snort anything, but the title was in honor of my brother, Stevo, coming home. He has bronchitis, and so was taking powdered Vitamin C and, being the goof that he is, starts going all Gollum on the Vita-C and proclaimed "Let's snort some vitamin C!" in a creepy tone that ended up being hilarious to me.

And then I found $20....... aka That-Story-Is-Not-As-Funny-Written-Down-As-It-Was-In-My-Head.

But truly....I love my little brother. He and I share a similar sense of humor and we "get" each other. I'm just sad that I only just got to see him this evening and found out that he has to leave for school tomorrow. Which leaves not nearly enough time to hang out. =( But I'm happy I got to at least see him! I am always laughing when he is home, even if I am annoyed with him. Gotta love siblings!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you got to spend time with your dear brother! Miss you girl!

    ReplyDelete