Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Which Jane Austen Heroine are you?

Dear Female Readers....ENJOY!!
i took this quiz that my sister sent me and here are my results! it was lots of fun, i recommend it for procrastinating! =) unfortunately, the blogger thing wouldn't let me copy and paste it all, so here's what i could get. see below for the link if you want to take it yourselves!

You scored as Elizabeth Bennet.

You're Elizabeth Bennet! Witty, intelligent, and cynical, you're the heroine most people want to be like.
Elinor Dashwood
70%
Elizabeth Bennet
70%
Anne Elliot
70%
Catherine Morland
65%
Emma Woodhouse
65%
Marianne Dashwood
55%
Fanny Price
45%


Which Jane Austen heroine are you?

6 comments:

  1. hot damn: I'm Elizabeth Thompson!

    ... I mean, Elinor Dashwood!

    ... I mean, who would take that stupid test in the first place?(even if you've read all the JA novels).

    ... I mean, where's my slain deer carcass I want to go gut it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. just admit it, Thom...you're jealous! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. umm okay you know how much i LOVE jane austin . . .

    so i took the disney character quiz instead and i am sleeping beauty! how fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elinor Dashwood
    70%
    Elizabeth Bennet
    70%
    Anne Elliot
    70%

    So why are you not Elinor or Anne? And why are they rated so similarly?

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I am 100% Marianne Dashwood...wow...

    ReplyDelete
  6. you should have known better than to post that! I admit to reading all the books (I love J.A.) so could not help myself

    ReplyDelete