Thursday, December 14, 2006

HOME!!!!!!!!!!!

dearest readers.....

well, i don't have much to say about my last post. that was just overall really....weird.

however, on a VERY positive note.......

I'M GOING HOME IN ONLY ONE WEEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now, to some that may not sound like a big deal.....but believe me when i say: it IS.
not only am i going home to wonderful CATHOLIC traditions and fun parties/celebrations, but i am also going to enjoy a mini reunion at Corie's and Joe's wedding!!!!!

needless to say.....my Stoke-tation has gone WAAAAAAAY beyond the legal limits. =)

and now i leave you with this pleasant thought : Norah Jones rocks my socks off. seriously.....she's just about the most underrated great artist of today. i'm completely head-over-heels in love with her first CD. timeless.

ok. goodnight. oh, and Happy Feast of Saint Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment