Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Short Post: more later....

hi my dear readers!


well.....i'm now in my second day, coming off of a splendid high of a great weekend. (that will be an entirely DIFFERENT and SEPARATE post). and now in my reflection i can better understand why people get hooked on drugs. i mean.....the high once experienced, is only craved more and more! my life has been recently categorized as a life of sedentry, with the occasional(sometimes monthly) high of a trip to see family or friends. which then leaves me only the more unsatisfied. WHY???? why can't i just be normal and accept that i'm not in college surrounded by my nearest and dearest? and that i'm not only NOT there anymore, but we're ALL scattered and in different places??? what is SO bad about that???
and yet, every few days or so.....i end up getting in this complete funk of reminiscing and self-pity. when in all reality.....i have it pretty good! i have a good job (albeit a stressful one) that pays for pretty much ALL my expenses, which i'm quickly learning, is not really teaching me the best saving skills.

argh. anywho, the point of all this is merely to have it flow from a muddled mess in my head to a muddled mess NOT in my head. on a side note, it's actually getting a little pretty here with all the trees and grass growing green. almost normal. however.....the ginormous bugs prevail and bring me back to reality of this being NOT normal. i believe that oversized and really dangerous bugs are the direct result of original sin.

whatever. i'm in a funk now, so i'm gonna watch some tv to unwind and then go to bed early.......hopefully. cheers.

2 comments: