Tuesday, March 13, 2007

ARGHHH: Complaining

Lettori cari,

in case you were wondering....that means "dear readers" in Italian.
i apologize for not updating sooner, or as frequent as i used to update. although....i have said time and time again......i'm not a writer. so for me, i usually don't feel like there's anything TO write about! also, i'm noticing the slightly disturbing and slightly more annoying trend that i only have writing revelations between 11pm- 1am as i'm trying to desperately go to sleep. i guess, as rationale for such an annoyance, that that is my quiet time at the end of the day when i think over the day's happenings, and when everything turns off and my mind is set free.
now, don't(or do, i don't really care) think me odd, but i *almost* enjoy it. it's almost my juicy time of day/night to let my imagination loose and concieve of all the possible good things that could or should happen to me. on the right night, i take delight in those hours and relish in all my fancies. however, there's always the catch of a bad night, when all your fears and insecurities combine to create the most unfathomable nightmares. quite hideous, in fact.
but when they're good.....they're really good.
and, of course, it's always the time of night that you hit on exactly the right wording for what's going through your mind. i'm telling ya....one of these nights i'm going to just get up(regardless of the time) and jot my ideas down. the gain of having said something perfectly-- in this world where i am so often misunderstood-- might be enough to triumph over the loss of sleep that would incur from having gotten up. we shall see.

on an entirely different note.....
i had a simply great weekend. we didn't do anything in particular, but what we did....we did well. it was, simply put: very fun. Angel has become a source of almost endless amusement to me. the weekend included, but was not limited to: the movie "300"(which was good, but more nudity than was required or needed), shopping for much needed clothes for Sean and Meghan, Mass, sleeping in, playing cards, and eating cake. all in all.....quite exactly what i needed. the weather was sublime, the alcohol = top-notch, and the company: desirable.

ok mes amies. i'm tired and finished for today.

1 comment:

  1. I do exactly the same thing!!! Although I find that I often throw away what I wrote in the night due to it being either illegible or suddenly not as great as I thought it was. La vie est dure, mon amie!

    ReplyDelete