Wednesday, February 08, 2006

A so-so week

well, i have been disallusioned yet again. my bubble has been burst. *BIG sigh* and the truth of the matter is.... : no one likes me. but now i feel special because a wittle wamb wikes me and showed me how to be cool so that people can't help but comment on my blog. i have found the secret that opens me up to a whole new world. yay. anywho, way too busy to comment on anything more. i find it funny that people on campus need more things to do. in other news....i have been talking with alot of people and we all have been hit by a million memories of people in our lives that we haven't seen or talked to in awhile.....so, while we don't know exactly why this happens, we decided that the best thing would be to pray for them. and if we have time....call or write them. Anywho, the whole point of this little story was to tell all of you out there that i haven't seen in awhile....i'm praying for you!

3 comments:

  1. uh-oh... ur links aren't working on my compy! NOOOO!!!

    well, we love you anyway :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH NOOO!!!! only the first one works! what am i gonna do???? AGGHH!!! i'm starting to hyperventilate!!!!!!! PANIC!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. None of them works for me, sorry.
    It's ok, i still love you.

    ReplyDelete