Friday, April 07, 2006

Just call me Joanie!



well, so i know i haven't updated in awhile.....oops. ya'll just need to get used to it though, but thanks for the "friendly" threats. :-) anywho....let's see what i've been up to since i last wrote....oh yes, THE FORMAL!!! (please see above) more pictures soon, i promise, as soon as ms. laina gets them uploaded to her webpage. oh my word!!! what can i say to describe how marvelous it was??? let's just say that it was very worthy of a senior formal....i LOVED it!
anywho, on to other news.....life after the formal is blissfully stressful. but at least it's the right kind of stress(school) rather than the wrong kind(everything else). ok, so i'm completely having a brain fart right now and can't think of anything interesting to say!!! arrghh!! how frustrating! fun news....matt ryan is back in town for the weekend and joe bambenek just had a birthday yesterday and easter is only a week and 2 days away and i get to see Les Miserables on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! gee, i hope that's enough excitement for you. "i'm hysterical! i'm hysterical!.....I'M WET! i'm wet and hysterical!"- for those of you who know what i'm talking about. for the rest of you....too bad. you should watch more TV. ok, i'm outie! actually one more thing.....could you all send HUGE prayers my way?? the next few weeks promise to be HIGHLY stressful school and life-wise. gee thanks!

2 comments:

  1. i love you Joanie!!! I got your message yesterday in my mailbox. Thank you so much! I love you!!!

    happy beautiful day!
    PS. you look FABULOUS today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, girls, anything I can do to drop in and make it be less stressfull?
    Let me know--
    I feel like the Great-Aunt of dear old Ave. Can I bring you chocolate? :)

    ReplyDelete